Anti-Racist Coaching Program
Receive customized, actionable goals to begin implementing an anti-racist model in your classroom, school or setting.
Focus your learning with the customized resources we curate to meet your specific needs.
Make immediate changes to your practice within our 4 Domains for Change, including teaching & learning.
1:1 Coaching Program
The Institute for Anti-Racist Education, Inc. is excited to offer private coaching to Educators, Counselors, School Leaders, and Central Office Staff.
For many the call for racial justice, equity, inclusion, and restorative practices can feel daunting. Where do you even begin?
Our leadership team is proud to offer personalized consulting services to assist in the creation of actionable, sustainable, and creative approaches to decolonize biased, discriminatory, and racist policies and practices.
Who is this for?
- School & District Leaders who are requesting guidance on beginning the decolonization process.
- Administrators & Supervisors looking for someone to coach them through a DEI project, program, etc.
- Educators wanting to unpack uncomfortable conversations without burdening their peers with their questions.
- Counselors wishing to grow in their practice by becoming more cognizant of racial trauma and its indicators.
- Folks looking for a thought partner to help them create an atmosphere where all students thrive.
- 1 hour of individualized coaching each week
- We work around your schedule
- Customized resources and advice
- Research-based tools to immediately apply to your practice
In order to ensure that our services are accessible to all, we offer sliding scale pricing for our coaching program.
- Subsidized price for individuals paying out of pocket - $125/session
- Fair market price for individuals being reimbursed by school/district - $400/session
Want to chat before you commit?
Complete the form below, and we will be in touch!